Dining is always a special occasion at The Great House; Jane has built up a reputation as a wonderful cook.
Breakfasts are hearty and sophisticated: cooked breakfasts are made with local eggs, sausages and bacon, bread is either organic or home-made, and guests may enjoy a varied selection of fruit, cereals, tea and coffee.
Dinner is a highlight for many of our guests, who return time after time. All the meat is sourced locally. Many of the vegetables, salads, herbs and fruits are grown in the Great House garden and puddings are always home-made.
• Dinner of two or three courses is available
• Private dinner parties of up to 12 guests can also be catered for
• Two courses : £22.50 per person
• Three courses : £27.50 per person
• Prices include coffee but not wine
The Great House is licensed; guests can take advantage of an excellent list of wines, spirits and liqueurs.
We regret we are unable to accept credit cards: payment is by cash or cheque only please.